SiteSupervisor allows for drawings to be shared and distributed to team members in the project, and gives you control on who see drawings and how you wish to share them. You can also create markups for drawings and attach these to Tasks and SiteComms to share with team members on the project.
We will create a task and attach a markup to demonstrate this.
- Select the SiteTasks button from the left menu. Create a new task with the Add task button.
- In the ‘Create task’ menu, complete all necessary fields then select the ‘Markups’ button.
- Select the ‘Add markup’ button in the top right of menu that appears.
- Select the discipline and drawing you wish to attach a markup of. You will be asked if you wish to create a new markup or select an existing markup. If your drawing has existing markups you can attach it to tasks or comms, otherwise you can create one at the moment of making a task or comm.
- Select ‘Attach’ to complete the markup and then ‘Save’ to complete the task.