In this Policy, all definitions have the same meaning as the End User Agreement and that End User Agreement is incorporated into this Policy as if same were set out herein in full. By providing personal information to us you consent to our collection, receipt, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the information provided to you at the time of disclosure and this document.
What personal information do we collect or receive?
We collect or receive the following types of personal information:
- all the information that you expressly submit to us using any mechanism;
- when and how you used our services; and
- all the information associated with that submission mechanism including without limitation the method and time of submission, details of the device and software used to make the submission, telecommunications information related to that submission (including IP address) and API information related to that submission
Why do we collect, receive, use and disclose personal information?
We collect, receive, hold, use and disclose your personal information (including sensitive information, to the extent it is lawful to do so) for the following purposes:
- to operate sitesupervisor.comTM;
- to provide you with our services;
- to market our other services to you;
- to create and maintain an audit trail relating to various aspects of construction projects;
- to develop further services for you; and
- to comply with our legal obligations.
If you do not provide us with the required information, we are unable to supply you with the applicable service. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
- the other users of our services in accordance with the operating procedures described from time to time when using our services;
- our employees, related bodies corporate, professional advisers and agents;
- our third party suppliers and service providers (some of whom are data processors and some of whom are data collectors). Those entities include (and their respective privacy policies and which policies are incorporated into this agreement as if set out in full with the necessary changes) are:
- HappyFox (https://www.happyfox.com/privacy-policy/)
- Stripe (https://stripe.com/privacy)
- Active Campaign (https://www.activecampaign.com/privacy-policy/)
- Rollbar (https://docs.rollbar.com/docs/privacy-policy)
- Pusher (https://pusher.com/legal/privacy-policy)
- AWS (https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/ and https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/data-privacy/)
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred.
Disclosure of personal information
Accessing, correcting or erasing your personal information
You can access, erase and correct the personal information we hold about you by in the first instance using our services and if that is not sufficient contacting us using the details below.
Site Supervisor will at all times take commercially reasonable measures to make all deleted information practically irrevocable. Site Supervisor does not record any information about you other than in an electronic form.
You may have additional rights in by reason of our offerings in certain jurisdications. Please contact us for more information in relation to those rights.
The contracting party in the EULA is the data controller and responsible for managing your data.
Making a complaint or contacting us
You can make a complaint or contact us at any time on email@example.com. If your complaint is not resolved, depending on which jurisdiction you are located in you may be able to file a complaint with a data protection organisation. Some organisations which may accept such complaints can be found at the following urls namely the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/individuals/how-do-i-make-a-privacy-complaint or http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local authority for data protection.
Please note that a feature of the services that we provide is that all User Content is permanently retained for litigation or any other dispute resolution mechanism to which a subscriber may be subject in accordance with, amongst other things, the licence granted by you in the End User Agreement. You can expressly withdraw your consent to our collection and use of your data (wholly or in part) in accordance with this Policy by contacting us. Your request shall not affect the lawfulness of any activity conducted relying on such consent before your request.
Effective: April 2019.