In this Policy, all definitions have the same meaning as the End User Agreement and that End User Agreement is incorporated into this Policy as if same were set out herein in full. By providing personal information to us you consent to our collection, receipt, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the information provided to you at the time of disclosure and this document.
What personal information do we collect or receive?
We collect or receive the following types of personal information:
- all the information that you expressly submit to us using any mechanism;
- when and how you used our services; and
- all the information associated with that submission mechanism including without limitation the method and time of submission, details of the device and software used to make the submission, telecommunications information related to that submission (including IP address) and API information related to that submission
Why do we collect, receive, use and disclose personal information?
We collect, receive, hold, use and disclose your personal information (including sensitive information, to the extent it is lawful to do so) for the following purposes:
- to operate sitesupervisor.comTM;
- to provide you with our services;
- to market our other services to you;
- to create and maintain an audit trail relating to various aspects of construction projects;
- to develop further services for you; and
- to comply with our legal obligations.
If you do not provide us with the required information, we are unable to supply you with the applicable service.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
- the other users of our services in accordance with the operating procedures described from time to time when using our services;
- our employees, related bodies corporate professional advisers and agents;
- our third party suppliers and service providers (some of whom are data processors and some of whom are data collectors). Those entities include (and their respective privacy policies) are:
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred.
Disclosure of personal information
Data supplied by you is stored and replicated within the AWS regions that we currently support namely USA, EU, Australia. Project-specific files are stored in the region specified by the creator of the project at the time the project was created in sitesupervisor.comTM. Please note that unless you agree otherwise the data that you share with another user may be used by that user solely for using sitesupervisor.comTM. We are not able to supply sitesupervisor.comTM to you unless you consent to such usage.
Accessing, correcting or erasing your personal information
You can access, erase and correct the personal information we hold about you by in the first instance using our services and if that is not sufficient contacting us using the details below.
Making a complaint or contacting us
You can make a complaint or contact us at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org. If your complaint is not resolved, depending on which jurisdiction you are located in you may be able to file a complaint. Some organisations which may accept such complaints can be found at the following urls namely the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/individuals/how-do-i-make-a-privacy-complaint or http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
Please note that a feature of the services that we provide is that all User Content is permanently retained for litigation or any other dispute resolution mechanism to which a subscriber may be subject in accordance with, amongst other things, the licence granted by you in the End User Agreement. You can expressly withdraw your consent to our collection and use of your data (wholly or in part) in accordance with this Policy by contacting us. Your request shall not affect the lawfulness of any activity conducted relying on such consent before your request.
Effective: February 2019.